Or don't be patient ;-(

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thought U Should Know


The following eight Senators were called the "Most 99 Percent Friendly Members of Congress":
Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio
Dick Durbin, D-Ill.
Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.
Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I.
Olympia Snow, R-Maine
Susan Collins, R-Maine
Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska
The following 17 Senators were called the "Most One Percent Friendly Members of Congress":
Ben Nelson, D-Neb.
Joseph Lieberman, I-Conn.
Kay Hagan, D-N.C.
Mark Pryor, D-Ark.
Jon Tester, D-Mont.
Jim Webb, D-Va.
Roy Blunt, R-Mo.
John Boozman, R-Ark.
Richard Burr, R-N.C.
Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga.
Michael Enzi, R-Wyo.
Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
Dean Heller, R-Nev.
Johnny Isakson, R-Ga.
Mike Johanns, R-Neb.
John McCain, R-Ariz.
John Thune, R-S.D.

2 comments:

  1. Good information and I'm not surprised who's on this except for Ben Nelson. I was a little curious though what organization put this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Doug, I can't find the article now but it was either NYT or Yahoo News.

    ReplyDelete